Thursday, April 12, 2012

My forex style and trading experience - date posted: April 28-2012 at gmt+ 1:32 pm

Hello today I want to tell the world and my forex readers on when I started trading forex. Read on below.

Bio:

Richard Raypus here. I started trading way back 2008. That time I really don't have much knowledge in Forex and now after several years of learning and practice I have discovered my own style in trading. Today, I am earning more money than going to an office with your boss watching you. I am offering signals in my website soon and you will see there only demo account. Soon I will be offering my Pamm account for the public. You can visit my blog here. http://passivebuilders.blogspot.com/

Trading Style:

My trading style is mostly trending and news trading. I use tools like parabolic sar, moving averages and trends, bollinger bands, and entryexit indicators. Sometimes I use reverse scalping. So far my trades are great and mostly winning when I open my positions. You can see it in my website. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Economic Calendar